- Doors are made for cold storage rooms with suspended meat-rails and are intended for temperature from 0°C;
- Standard door surface is made from a painted metal sheet, covered (0.5 mm) with polyester;
- Doors are Injected with polyurethane foam insulation (43 kg/m3) which is 68 mm in thickness;
- Doors are equipped with a lock that can open the door from inside in case of an emergency. Door hinges can be regulated and are equipped with a function that allows to raise the door when opened;
- These doors use thresholds of specific types: X1 and X3*; Surface material of the door can be stainless steel or fiberglass;
- Door frame is made from plastic profile which is thermo-welded (45°) up to a thickness of 60-80 mm;
- Biggest door dimensions can be 1500 mm in width and 2500 mm in height.